We want to share in the best day of your life – your wedding day! Submit your wedding here for a chance to be featured as a real wedding on our blog.
What we’re looking for:
If you got married or renewed your vows at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts on the beach, in the gardens, in one of the over-the-water chapels – we want to see your wedding! Whether it was a big gala event or an intimate elopement, share your joy with us, so that we may share it with the rest of the world! If you’re a photographer who shot a wedding or renewal of vows at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts, we want to see your work too!
To make a submission complete the form below**. Please specify if you are submitting your own wedding or if you are a photographer making a submission. Please note- ONLY weddings and renewal of vows that happened at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts properties will have a chance to be featured.
Be sure to include a link to your images. Please submit no less than 30 of the best images of your wedding. Images should be high resolution and sized at 800 pixels wide (ensure the width is at least 800px wide). Having your images properly sized prevents a delay in getting your submission approved.
Images with watermarks will not be accepted. All featured real weddings will be posted with full photography credit.
It may take up to 6-8 weeks to get an approval on a submission. No submissions will be published without. If you are a photographer submitting a wedding you shot at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts, please share the questionnaire with the bride and groom. To expedite approval of your submission, we would greatly prefer if you submit the work along with the completed questionnaire at the same time.
If you have submitted your wedding and have not gotten a response, please be patient with us as we sort through all submissions. Please note real wedding submission approvals are at the sole discretion of the editor in chief. If your wedding is posted, we will send you an email with the link to your feature.
By completing this form you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and understand that in addition to your event being featured on any Sandals Resorts Weddings and Beaches Resorts Wedding platforms (including website and social media platforms) it may be shared with third-party partners like The Knot, BRIDES, etc.
1. Please confirm which location on resort you chose for your ceremony and reception, number of guests, wedding style/theme and color palette and your inspiration behind these elements- i.e. “custom design with classic white and soft sand”.
2. Why did you choose Sandals and the Caribbean as your place to get married and what inspired you to have a destination wedding?
3. Were there any special or sentimental requests that you had specifically done for you at your wedding/vow renewal?
4. For the Bride: Details about your wedding dress, shoes and accessories. (i.e. Where you bought it, the designer, why you chose it, special details about it). For the Groom: Was there any inspiration behind your style, the designer etc.?
5. How did you two meet? What was your proposal like? (We love all the sweet & cute details!)
6. What was your favorite memory or the most memorable part of your wedding experience for the both of you?
7. Did you include any DIY or handcrafted elements in your wedding or renewal of vows ?
8. Did you include any special personal cultural elements or elements that reflect the island you were married on?
9. Are there any special must-add details you added in your post? This can be about your big day and/or each other or any special requests you have i.e. favorite thing on the menu, welcome bag swag, sentimental moments, anything!
10. Please provide a brief thank you quote for the end of the post.
For Renewal of Vows:
Please confirm which location on resort you chose for your renewal ceremony and reception, number of guests, if any, wedding style/theme and color palette and your inspiration behind these elements- i.e. “custom design with classic white and soft sand”.
How many years have you been married?
How did you two meet? What was your proposal like? (We love all the sweet & cute details!)
What was your first wedding like and what made you decide to do a destination renewal of vows at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts?
What was your favorite memory
Was there anything you would have done differently for your first wedding?
What advice do you have for newlywed couples?
What do you love most about each other?
Please provide a brief thank you quote for the end of the post.