Say "I Do" Again!
It has been a super long day; and it’s not over yet! This morning, the Say “I Do” to Sandals event kicked off with a bang, hosted by larger than life wedding guru, Randy Fenoli of TLC’s “Say yes to the dress”!
If you weren’t here this morning between 7am-12pm we hate to do this to you but here’s what you missed:
– Tons of gift bags given away to loyal fans.
– A chance to spin the amazing wheels of prizes.
– Delicious fares from Sandal’s very own culinary ambassador, Walter Staib.
– Island cocktails and Beringer wines served by hunky cabana guys.
– A chance to meet and greet with Randy Fenoli.
– Photo and free autographed copy of Randy Fenoli’s book.
– The bouquet toss for military wives by (yep, you guessed it) Randy Fenoli. It was Hilarious!
– Free honeymoons given out to tons of military brides by the ever charming, Adam Stewart, CEO of Sandals Resorts.
– A chance to see yourself transported to an Island Paradise on our green screen.
– A chance to preview and test drive our new wedding designer, “Your Wedding, Your Style”.
– Priceless wedding advice and consultations by our experts.
– A free island massage from Red Lane spa’s amazing therapists.
– Expert Music from Scratch DJ Academy
– Loads of Fun!
That’s the bad news; the good news is we’re still here and the event opens up to public again at 3:30 pm until 5:30pm! Randy Fenoli won’t be around anymore but the music, food and drinks continue to flow. The Scratch Academy DJ’s are still at it and have definitely turned up the heat! The music is even more livelier than before! So if you’re in the NY area and need a little island-style “R&R” after work, hop that train over to 42nd street, Vanderbilt hall, Grand Central Terminal and take a peek at the new wedding’s revolution…Sandal’s Style!
P.S. The “free massages” are still happening, even now!