Getting healthy doesn’t mean you have to get up and join the first army boot camp you can find. Small steps make a giant difference and the hardest part of any lifestyle change is starting! Jogging is a good way to get your gears going to begin changing your exercise habits and becoming a happy, healthy bride. Here’s why:
1. You will lose weight. (Enough said!)
2. You will strengthen your muscles.
3. You will strengthen your bones.
4. Endorphins will be released (your spirits will lift).
5. You will sleep better at night.
6. You will have more energy during the day.
7. You will increase your life span.
8. You will decrease your risk of cancer
9. You will boost your immunity.
10. You will reduce your risk of diabetes.
11. You will reduce your risk of blood pressure and heart disease.
However, the most important reason to start jogging the second you finish reading this post… you’ll be able to pull off any of these wedding dresses that you want! Did you see them? Fabulous, right? Start running now!
*Clearly we aren’t doctors. Please consult a physician before you begin any exercise regimen. Moderation is always best!