Budget Savvy Wedding Planning That Every Couple Will Love
The average cost of a wedding varies based on various factors including guest count, location, decor, photography, food, and drinks. On top of that, there’s the dress, suit, hair, makeup, and marriage officiant and license fees to consider. All those costs can add up quickly! If you’re aiming for budget-conscious wedding planning that lives up to your dream vision, consider a destination wedding! These exotic oases offer stunning backdrops for your ceremony and reception, an infinite number of decor elements, and plenty of fun-filled activities for you and your guests to enjoy!
Low Budget Wedding Planning for “I do’s” In Paradise
With a total of 19 Luxury Included® resorts to choose from, Sandals and Beaches offer a collection of off-the-grid escapes that are in close proximity to the U.S. If you’re looking for stress-free wedding planning, the all-inclusive perks of Sandals or Beaches are the way to go!
Here are some examples of amenities that are included all the time:
- 5-Star Global Gourmet™ dining at up to 16 restaurants at Sandals and up to 21 restaurants at Beaches.
- Endless pours of premium liquors and Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines.
- Opulent accommodations, including Love Nest Butler Suites® such as the Over-the-Water Villas and Bungalows, Skypool Suites, and Beachfront Rondovals at Sandals and Together Nest Suites® for up to 14 guests at Beaches!
- A variety of land sports and water sports, plus championship golf at select resorts.
- PADI®-certified scuba diving with only the best team of dive instructors in the Caribbean.
- A superior level of service, care, and attention to detail that sets Sandals and Beaches apart.
Sandals and Beaches Customizable Weddings
From the moment you begin the Sandals or Beaches destination wedding planning process, you’ll be introduced to your own dedicated wedding entourage. Whether you have travel-related questions or customization requests, their goal is to make your dream wedding a reality!
When it comes to selecting decor elements that work within your budget, Sandals and Beaches Customizable Weddings have you covered. Plus, with stunning inspirations — from laidback Coastal Living to the elegant Band of Gold — you can find a look that aligns best with your couple style. For added creativity, Sandals and Beaches also allow you to mix and match from the hundreds of decor items to design your wedding look from scratch!
Sandals and Beaches are all about treating couples to the very best, so you’ll also be rewarded based on the length of your stay! Whether you stay for a week (seven nights) or extend the celebrations to include a destination honeymoon, you can receive up to $1500 in premium perks!
More to Love
Beyond the decor, venue, and resort you choose, Sandals and Beaches destination weddings also come with exclusive Bells & Whistles perks based on the number of rooms you book. Ranging from five rooms booked to 50+, you can choose the perks that mean the most to you — whether that’s a complimentary Welcome Cocktail Party, Rum & Game Night, or $1,000 credit toward an Island Routes Catamaran Cruise. Essentially, the more rooms booked for your guests, the more you get rewarded!
Did Someone Say Free Wedding?
When you stay three nights or more at any Sandals or Beaches resort, you can plan your dream destination wedding for free! You may be wondering if a free wedding package is truly free — and we can gladly confirm it is! With a Sandals or Beaches Tropical Free Wedding package, you’ll receive a bouquet, boutonniere, bride and groom signature cocktail, cake, and more!
- Breakfast in bed with mimosas on the morning of your choice.
- Turndown service with flower petals the first evening.
- Honeymoon dinner with white-glove service in a specialty restaurant.
*Featured photo credit: Finding Light Photography