8 Times Wine Helped These Real Brides Through Wedding Planning (In GIFs)
In honor of national wine day and well, every day in general, real brides share how that bottle of Chiraz came in handy at the right moment.
1. “When my soon-to-be Mother-in-law highly suggested I wear her old wedding dress instead of “wasting money” on one a new gown. Her dress is literally 30 years old.” – Sharon J.
2. “When one of my bridesmaids demanded a plus one for her new boyfriend. They’ve been dating for a week and he doesn’t even know my first name.” Bianca G.
3. “When I tore my house upside down looking for my engagement ring TWO DAYS before our engagement photo shoot only for my fiance to walk in calmly after a day at work telling me he had in it his pocket to “keep it safe”. It was originally on my ring dish in the bathroom. I almost called off the wedding.” – Sunny.
4. “When two of my husband’s cousins sent in their RSVP cards one week before the wedding date. They thought the RSVP by date was a suggestion.” – Crystal A.
5. “Every time my mom calls me with three more people I “should really have on my guest list”. – Lauryn J.
6. “Every time a co-worker who wasn’t invited asks me how the wedding planning is going.” – Julia R.
7. “Every. Single. Time. I. Look. At. My. Seating. Chart.” – Monica B.
8. “After 4 hours of gluing 100 tiny seashells and bits of sand onto pieces of turquoise paper because Pinterest said DIY escort cards would be a “fun” wedding project. “- Kristen H.
BONUS: “When my best friend demanded to have a special bridesmaid dress ordered with sleeves because she told me she was embarrassed about her arms but then was prancing about the bachelorette party in a sleeveless dress” – Elle A.
When did wine pour to your rescue during your wedding planning process? Happy National Wine Day!